20 May 2012

Reflection

In this article: There have been seven great influences in my life; support, acceptance, purpose, integration, precision, communication and learning.

Different people have taught and offered those influences, and I accepted. It's not important that you to know who they are, only that you come to recognise and value them in your own life.

And I now find myself morally obliged and personally committed to share what has been shared. To give back what has been given.

Accepting them had it's challenges. Offering and sharing them in a way that supports my life, more so.

And for those seven great influences and to those who gave so freely of their wisdom, regardless of whether it was in return for payment or for my committed attention ... thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment